Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- A premium quality plaster cloth perfect for craft projects, mask making, jewelry, sculpture, home decor, school projects and science fair projects.
- A fine textured, plaster infused cloth for the finest detail and the perfect outcome; fast and easy to use for any dimensional craft need.
- Cuts easily with scissors; just dip it in water and shape it as desired, dries quickly to a hard, consistent finish. Dimensions: 8"L x 2"W x 2"H
- Safe and easy to apply, it creates no heat when drying like regular plaster; it sets up quickly and dries fast. Weight: 1 lbs.
- Accepts finishes beautifully, use any paint, marker or colored pencil; waterproof it with varnish or sealer.
Publisher: ACTIVA Products
Details: Rigid Wrap Plaster Cloth is premium quality plaster gauze that is fast air drying and even-textured to allow for the finest detail and smoothest work. Rigid Wrap is great for art and craft projects such as masks, jewelry, sculpture, home decor projects, and props. It is also an excellent medium to make a volcano for school science fairs. Each roll of Rigid Wrap Plaster Cloth is individually wrapped for longer life and cleaner storage. Useable by all skill levels, from beginners to experts, to create extremely exciting craft projects. It is non-toxic and accepts all finishes, and can create quick dry microwave art projects in under 30 minutes, including drying time.
EAN: 0100072826093Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .