Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: D Z Strad
- 100% handmade, 100% hand-varnished, 100% hand-adjusted
- Features Ebony fittings including pegs, tailpiece, chinrest, and end button with an Ebony fingerboard
- Warm and round tone, playability, hand-feel and consistency will keep you motivated.
- Violin outfit package includes case, bow, rosin, and shoulder rest
- Available in 4/4, 7/8, 3/4, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8 sizes. Setup with Dominant strings
Details: The Model 365 is a great choice for intermediate to advanced level players looking for sophisticated tones with an open sound. The instrument features a top plate made of select seasoned Engelmann Spruce with Maple bottom plate and sides, naturally air-dried over 10 years. Complete with a hand-carved Rock Maple bridge, the instrument is set up with Dominant strings. This beautifully hand carved violin is finished with a quality spirit varnish to bring out the best sound from the aged maple wood. Warm and round tone, playability, hand-feel and consistency will keep you motivated. Features Ebony fittings including pegs, tailpiece, chinrest, and end button with an Ebony fingerboard. This outfit includes a case, a brazil wood bow, shoulder rest, and rosin. Setup with Dominant strings.
Package Dimensions: 30.7 x 9.1 x 5.2 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .