Ask a Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- [EXQUISITE MATERIALS] The solid wood is the key when choosing the violin for kids and adults. Our 4/4 violin was made of selected solid(NOT LAMINATED) spruce top, solid maple back and sides, and ebony fittings. Each wood was naturally dried over 10 years.
- [FINE WORKMANSHIP] Workmanship is always what we are proud of as an instrument manufacturer. Embedded line, accurate Jean code, standard F-Holes and string distance of this adults and kids violin 4/4, were all carefully handcrafted by experienced violin makers.
- [COMPLETE OUTFIT] You will not have headache to shop and pay additional. Inside of this beginner violin set, we offer you more accessories than your regular use. For extremely consumable components such as string, bow and rosin, we even provide an extra or double.
- [PICK YOUR SIZE] Multiple sizes of beginner violin are available for children, students and adults. To choose the right size for you, please measure your arm from your neck to the center of palm. Your arm length should be slightly longer than the size you will pick.
- [HANDLE WITH CARE] This violin for beginners is so delicate that you need handle with care. Every part was inspected in workshop before shipping. The bridge has been pre-setup for your convenience. Tuning pegs must be pushed in after finishing adjusting.
Package Dimensions: 31.5 x 11.5 x 6.4 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .