QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Studio Modelling paste is a heavy textured opaque paste for creating effects of dimension and making impastos
- Can be applied with a painting knife It allows retaining the imprint of the tool
- Can be used pure or mixed with wet colours; when mixed, the colour is slightly lightened
- Studio Modelling paste keeps it volume perfectly and does not crack after drying Once dry, it can be sculpted, painted and rubbed down
- Studio Modelling paste is available in 100ml and 250ml tubes and in 500ml and 1L jars
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: Studio Acrylics range of auxiliaries widen the realm of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. Within this range, you are sure to find the perfect auxiliary to render the desired effect whether it be volume, special effects or final aspect of the painted surface. Studio Auxiliaries have been designed to have maximum affinity with the Studio "High Viscosity" and "Fluid" colours, while allowing to avoid water dilution which depletes the colour and smoothness of the paste. Studio Acrylics Modelling paste is a ready to use heavy textured opaque paste ideal for creating effects of dimension and making impastos. It can be applied with a painting knife and used pure or mixed with colour; when mixed, the colour is slightly lightened. It retains the imprint of the tool, and can be sculpted, painted and rubbed down once dry. Studio Modelling Paste keeps it volume perfectly and does not crack after drying. Quick drying time: a few minutes to several hours depending on the thickness. Matt finish. AP certified.