Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Safty Material- 100% safe. ASTM F963-17, CPSIA & EN71 certified. Wheat, tree nut or peanut-free. Kid-friendly and parent approved! Made from Non-toxic and Eco-friendly soft polymer molding clay. Brightly-Colored Polymer Clay which non-sticky to your hands.
- 62 Colors Blocks Polymer Clay Kit- 50 Blocks 20 Gram polymer clay + 12 Blocks 15 Gram Polymer Clay with 5 Modeling Tools and 30+ Accessories, Safe and Nontoxic DIY Baking Clay Blocks Great Gift for Kids
- Easy to Store and Carry- Packed in a Sturdy, Stackable, Storage Box, Keep all the things in Organize. It is portable with durable handle.
- Stereotypes Methods-1. Oven Bake (Recommend, oven set temperature of 135℃ (275℉) and bake 10-15 minutes). 2. Boil method (suitable small works size in 1/3 inch). 3. Hair Blower Heating (Suitable small works size in 1-2 inch).
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE- Our polymer kit comes with a 100% money back guarantee. Wheat, tree nut or peanut-free. Kid-friendly and parent approved!
Binding: Office Product
Details: iFergoo polymer clay is also name oven bake clay, is soft and smooth, allowing for effortless play. This modeling clay is easy to shape and can be painted on after baking, allowing you to preserve your projects forever. Package Include: ● 50 Blocks 20g polymer clay ● 12 Blocks 12g Polymer clay ● 1 Storage plastic box ● 5 Pcs shaping tools ● 30+Accessories Stereotypes Method: 1. Oven Bake (Recommend) ● Place onto a foil sheet or ceramic tile and into the center of a household oven, pre-heated to 135℃ (275℉) for 20 minutes. ● Oven bake at 135℃ for 15-30 minutes. Baking time may vary according to clay thickness and as a general rule allow 15 minutes per 1/4 inch (6mm) thickness. ● Do not exceed the recommended baking time! Baking should be completed by an adult. Carefully move from the oven after baking and natural cooling. 2. Hair Blower Heating (Suit for small works size in 1-2 inch) ● Put the works into the paper box, and blow it for 3-5 minutes to become harden. 3. Boil Method (Suit for small works size in 1/3 inch) ● Put the work on a plate and in the cold water and until the water boiling, keep boiling for 10-20 minutes. Take out after water becomes cool. ● Best use purified water, to avoiding Calcium carbonate adhere to the works. Safety Guidelines: 1. CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 years. 2. While working with raw polymer clay, take care not to rub your eyes. Wash your hands frequently and especially before eating. 3. Always bake polymer clay in a room with excellent ventilation. Leave at least one window open and use a fan to blow the fumes away from your work area. 4.Wheat, tree nut or peanut-
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.5 x 4.7 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .