QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Perfect For Your Next Project - Apoxie Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Perfect for your next cosplay, craft project, or home décor!
- No Baking - Unlike traditional modeling clay, Apoxie Sculpt cures hard in 24 hours with a semi-gloss finish, making it perfect for additions to costumes or crafts that are too large or delicate for the oven.
- Strong Adhesive Power - Because it adheres to nearly any surface, it's great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding, and filling almost any project!
- Packaged By Hand - You might notice a fingerprint or two when you open a new container of Apoxie Sculpt-don't worry, it hasn't been used! Each container is carefully packaged by hand.
- Multiple Colors Available - Apoxie Sculpt is available in 12 vibrant colors- Natural, White, Black, Brown, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Red, Pink, Silver-Grey-Grey, Bronze. If you are looking for a bright white color, please check out our Super White Apoxie (our regular Apoxie Sculpt white is more of a copy paper white vs bright white).
Details: "Apoxie Sculpt combines the features and benefits of sculpting clay with the adhesive power of epoxy! Its smooth, putty-like consistency is easy to mix & use. Self-hardens (No Baking); cures hard in 24 hrs., semi-gloss finish. Adheres to nearly any surface. Great for sculpting, embellishing, bonding and filling most anything. Accepts paints, stains, mica powders & more for a variety of finishing options. Be Creative with Your Own Uses! Available in 12 colors you can mix & match!."
Package Dimensions: 8.7 x 4.0 x 3.8 inches