QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: Iridescent Medium
- Iridescent Medium is used to add shimmer to Vitrea 160 glass paints
- Can also be used in liberal quantities to create iridescent pastel colors
- Once fully dry, bake for 40 minutes in a domestic oven at 160 °C (325 °F) for dishwasher, uv and microwave resistance
- For use on all surfaces that can sustain baking instructions, including glass, crystal, porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enameled sheet steel, and copper
- Available in 45 ml bottle
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Vitrea 160 Iridescent Medium is used to add shimmer to Vitrea 160 glass paint colors when used at a 1/3 medium to 2/3 color ratio. It also allows for more "open time", and may be used in liberal quantities to add transparency to colors, so you can create shimmery pastel colors. It is a part of the Vitrea 160 Auxiliaries, designed to help artists create special effects with ease when working with Vitrea 160's amazing transparent paints in glossy, shimmery and frosted finishes for glass decoration. These water-based, non-toxic, professional grade paints, developed to mimic the appearance of true colored glass, are completely removable until baked in a kitchen oven at 160 °C (325 °F) for 40 minutes. Once baked, the paint is permanent, microwave and dishwasher safe as well as UV and solvent resistant. This medium is available in a 45 ml bottle. Conforms to ASTM D-4236. AP Certified.
Package Dimensions: 2.3 x 1.0 x 0.9 inches