Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Heavyweight Drawing products feature a medium surface with slightly more texture than our 80 lb. 400 Series Drawing pads.
- Surface is durable enough to stand up to repeated erasing and reworking
- Excellent for use with pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, or sketching sticks
- Cream colored drawing paper is ideal for sketching and finished artwork
- Wire Bound sheets are micro-perforated and are Actual Size when removed at the micro-perforation
Details: Strathmore 400 series Heavyweight drawing pads contain one of the most popular papers previously only available in large sheets and rolls. Cream colored, 100lb (163 g/m2) paper with a Medium tooth surface has slightly more texture than the best selling 80lb 400 series drawing pads. Durable enough to stand up to repeated erasing, and provides a greater depth of tone. Excellent for use with pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, or sketching sticks. Wire bound, Acid free, Made in the USA. Micro-perforated for easy removal, 9 inches by 12 inches, 24 sheets per pad.