Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Heavyweight Drawing products feature a medium surface with slightly more texture than our 80 lb. 400 Series Drawing pads.
- Surface is durable enough to stand up to repeated erasing and reworking
- Excellent for use with pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, or sketching sticks
- Cream colored drawing paper is ideal for sketching and finished artwork
- Wire Bound sheets are micro-perforated and are Actual Size when removed at the micro-perforation
Details: Strathmore 400 series Heavyweight drawing pads contain one of the most popular papers previously only available in large sheets and rolls. Cream colored, 100lb (163 g/m2) paper with a Medium tooth surface has slightly more texture than the best selling 80lb 400 series drawing pads. Durable enough to stand up to repeated erasing, and provides a greater depth of tone. Excellent for use with pencil, colored pencil, charcoal, or sketching sticks. Wire bound, Acid free, Made in the USA. Micro-perforated for easy removal, 9 inches by 12 inches, 24 sheets per pad.
EAN: 0012017440298Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .