Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Author: Natalie Chanin
Brand: Harry N. Abrams
- Get new ideas from this great books
Genre: CRAFTS & HOBBIES
Number Of Pages: 180
Publisher: Harry N. Abrams
Release Date: 07-04-2015
This installment highlights:
- 9 core garment patterns with up to 34 standard variations, plus 3 bonus pocket patterns
- Patterns from the entire Alabama Studio book series with the additional XXL size
- 5 full-scale stencil designs, plus a free bonus download available from Alabama Chanin’s website (http://alabamachanin.com/resources/large-scallops-stencil-artwork)
- Useful, convenient CD that minimizes its ecological footprint by conserving paper
- Printed in the USA
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.6 x 1.0 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .