QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Black mica mortar for acrylic paints in 250ml jar
- When mixed with acrylic colors, leave to dry away from dust between 30 minutes to 1 hour; the paint is completely dry in 1 to 8 days depending on thickness; very adherent and indelible once dry with a flexible and resistant to bending film
- The black mica mortar can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood, and metal (suitable for most surfaces) when mixed with acrylics or used pure
- Can be used with all extra fine and fine acrylic colours or with acrylic inks Can be diluted with water or thinned using Gels or mediums
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Artist Acrylics range of Extra Fine auxiliaries allows for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. The mortars can be used alone, or mixed with acrylic colours, to tint the mortar. They may be used to create effects of materials, reliefs and impasto. The Black Mica Mortar is made from a mixture of acrylic polymers and iron oxide mica. It renders metallic material effects. It works well with both a painting knife or a brush. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.