QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Crystal mortar for acrylic paints in 250ml jar
- When mixed with acrylic colors, leave to dry away from dust between 30 minutes to 1 hour; the paint is completely dry in 1 to 8 days depending on thickness; very adherent and indelible once dry with a flexible and resistant to bending film
- The crystal mortar can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood, and metal (suitable for most surfaces) when mixed with acrylics or used pure
- Can be used with all extra fine and fine acrylic colours or with acrylic inks Can be mixed with Bindex to increase its adhesiveness
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Artist Acrylics range of Extra Fine auxiliaries allows for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. The Crystal mortar is made from a mixture of acrylic polymer and quartz crystals. It allows to obtain granular and transparent material effects that reflect light. It can be used as is, or in gradations with colour. Preferably use with transparent colours. It is thicker and heavier than other mortars and can be mixed with Bindex to improve its adherence to the painting surface. It is best applied with a painting knife. Gloss finish. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.