QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Gloss bindex for acrylic paints in 500ml jar
- When mixed with acrylic colors, leave to dry away from dust between 30 minutes to 1 hour; the paint is completely dry in 1 to 8 days depending on thickness; very adherent and indelible once dry with a flexible and resistant to bending film
- The gloss bindex can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood, and metal (suitable for most surfaces) when used with acrylics
- Can be used with all extra fine and fine acrylic colours or with acrylic inks or as a binder for collages
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Artist Acrylics range of Extra Fine auxiliaries allows for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. The mediums, gels and varnishes of this range are recognized for their high transparency and non-yellowing properties as well as for a very good suppleness and flexibility of the film. They can be mixed with all extra fine and fine colours or with acrylic inks. The Gloss Bindex is a non-yellowing binder used to prepare acrylic colours. It can be used as a binder for collages and material effects. Translucent and indelible it gives a supple satin film. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.