QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Gloss medium for acrylic paints in 75ml bottle
- When mixed with acrylic colors, leave to dry away from dust between 30 minutes to 1 hour; the paint is completely dry in 1 to 8 days depending on thickness; very adherent and indelible once dry with a flexible and resistant to bending film
- The gloss medium can be applied on canvas, cardboard, wood, and metal (suitable for most surfaces) when mixed with acrylics
- Can be used with all extra fine and fine acrylic colours or with acrylic inks
- Clean brushes and painting knives with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Artist Acrylics range of Extra Fine auxiliaries allows for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. The mediums, gels and varnishes of this range are recognized for their high transparency and non-yellowing properties as well as for a very good suppleness and flexibility of the film. The acrylic mediums are used in combination with acrylic paints in all proportions and at all stages of work. They liquefy the colour, and increase its transparency. The Gloss medium increases the intensity and shine of the colours while rendering a gloss finish. It is particularly recommended for creating glazes. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.