QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Matt varnish for acrylic paints in 250ml bottle
- Can be applied over dry colors to protect the work, after 1-2 weeks when the color is applied thickly
- The matt varnish dries quickly, in a few minutes to several hours depending on the thickness of application
- The Matt Varnish may be diluted with water
- Clean the brushes with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Artist Acrylics range of Extra Fine auxiliaries allows for the further expansion of creative possibilities when painting with Acrylic paints. The mediums, gels and varnishes of this range are recognized for their high transparency and non-yellowing properties as well as for a very good suppleness and flexibility of the film. The varnishes can improve the resistance to ageing of the acrylic colours, unify the contrasts in the brightness of the work, and increase the depth of the colour. The Matt Varnish is a non-yellowing and opalescent varnish, which gives a perfectly tight, flexible and indelible film, with a matt finish. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.