Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Air Dry - You will be relieved from baking,just leave the product for 23-48 hours, it will be dry. After the work is completed, it can be kept for 4 to 5 years without deterioration.
- Clean & No Messy - There is no residue left,clean and tidy after working.
- High Compatibility - The clay is sticky with paper, glass,and metal etc., after drying, it can be painted with all sorts of pigment.
- Clay Slime Recipe - Step 1. In a container, combine 1/2 cup of white glue and 1/3 of a cup of water. Step 2 . Pour the water and glue into the container and stir until thoroughly mixed. Step 3 . Blend the mixed liquid with 1/2 cup of laundry starch, stir until the slime forms . Step 4. Squeeze the BOHS foam clay in your hands to soften it, and then blend the softened clay with the slime.
- Color Customizable - BOHS air dry clay could be customized into any color with appropriate proportion of the 3 primary colors.
- Multiple Uses - From slime making, to costuming and cosplay items, miniatures etc., so many craft projects you can think of.
- Hand-eye Coordination：Along with playing clay, the hand-eyes coordination will be developed through squeezing, patting, pounding the clay to manipulate the materials to fit their ideas.
- Encourages Creativity- With just a few colors of clay, your kids can come up with limitless creations.When kids make things from scratch, they're encouraged to think outside the box and come up with new and innovative ideas.
- Fine Motor Skills - While your kids are busy making different shapes out of clay,they are actually strengthening the muscles in their tiny hands.The more your children play with clay, the better their fine motor skills will be in the future.
- Calming for Children -Playing with clay helps to relieve tension, release excess energy, and improve concentration .
model number: XB-FC1360
Details: Ultra-light Air Dry Clay is also called super light soil,is one of the paper clays. It's easy to styling and naturally air dry, a popular handicraft materials. FAQ: Q: How long it takes to dry ? Answer: it depends on the size of the product the weather condition,the advised time is 14 hours . Q: What to do if unused clay get dried ? Answer :Wet your fingers and knead the clay,the clay will turn soft and elastic again.(The color may resolve and stick to your finger at the beginning, but it will be absorbed by the clay after kneading for a while)
Package Dimensions: 9.0 x 8.9 x 7.1 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .