Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: BUTTERICK PATTERNS
- Includes templates and sizing instructions for (1) cape, (1) skirt, (1) hat, and (1) muff with sewing instructions.
- Sewing pattern for women can be made to fit sizes 14, 16, 18, and 20.
- This detailed period piece costume is a great choice to a unique Halloween costume, for theater productions, and you can even use components in cosplay costumes!
- Costume pattern template is suited for average to above average sewing skill levels.
- Patterns were proudly designed and printed in the USA and instructions are listed in English and French.
Publisher: McCall Pattern Company
Release Date: 01-10-2011
Details: Detailed, authentic, and comfortable, this historical costume sewing pattern is perfect for women looking for a clever Halloween costume, to create their own costume for a theater production, and more. A great sewing pattern for intermediate and above sewing skill levels, this pattern was made in the USA with multi-language instructions and can be made to fit women's sizes 6-12 and is easily customizable. Includes templates and sizing instruction for (1) cape, (1) skirt, (1) hat, and (1) muffler with sewing instructions.
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 5.7 x 0.5 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .