QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Bradford Exchange
- An extraordinary first-of-a-kind collectible egg-shaped music box celebrating the combined artistic legacies of "The Nutcracker Ballet" and the black lacquer artistry of the Russian Palekh Masters in a Peter Carl Faberge-style musical egg, available only from The Bradford Exchange
- Egg and base are expertly crafted of fine Heirloom Porcelain®, adorned with vignettes and a base panorama that beautifully captures the rich colors and detail found in Palekh Master Natalia Zaitseva's stunning artwork
- Hinged egg opens to reveal an enameled pewter figurine of a ballerina in the role of Clara, holding her beloved Nutcracker
- The egg, base, and Clara figurine are adorned with 22K gold accents, scrollwork, and over 100 sparkling hand-set simulated gems!
- For important information regarding sales tax you may owe directly to your state, please check our Storefront Page by clicking on the storefront link above, and then selecting the Policies Tab
Publisher: Ardleigh Elliott
Warranty: We offer a 100% Satisfaction, 365 Day Return Guarantee.
Details: Experience the combined splendor of three artistic legacies! This exquisite Peter Carl Faberge-style musical egg is a magical tribute to a holiday classic, "The Nutcracker Ballet," and features an all-original design showcasing masterful Russian Palekh artwork! Inside you'll find a delicate enameled pewter Clara ballerina figurine. Gleaming 22K gold scrollwork and sparkling simulated gems lavishly adorn the base, Clara figurine, and the egg! This exclusive, limited-edition Peter Carl Faberge-style musical egg from Ardleigh Elliott is handcrafted of Heirloom Porcelain®, and plays Tchaikovsky's classic melody, "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy." Plays Tchaikovsky's classic melody, "Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy". Measures about 6-1/4" high
Package Dimensions: 12.0 x 12.0 x 8.0 inches