Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Author: William Powell
Brand: Walter Foster
Number Of Pages: 48
Publisher: Walter Foster Publishing
Release Date: 01-11-2006
This convenient guide details three simple steps to mix virtually any skin tone:
- Match a palette of skin tones from this book to your portrait subject.
- Create the Master Skin Tone Recipe for this palette using the Color Mixing Grid to measure each paint color.
- Follow the recipes to create all the skin tones you'll need to complete your portrait—from light values to shadows.
- Color theory
- Tinting, toning, and shading
- Graying skin tones naturally
- Identifying facial planes
- Mouth, nose, and ear color tones
- Eye and hair color tones
- Watercolor skin tone recipes
Package Dimensions: 9.6 x 6.5 x 0.6 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .