- This artist Quality covers can be used to paint, draw and blend for New techniques and effects
- Covers are Made of a specially formulated semi-absorbent micropore sponge
- The foam covers are reusable and feature micropore Technology
- Great for use with pastel, water-based colors, Polymer clays and ceramics
- Available in pointed shape
Publisher: Notions - In Network
Details: A line of applications and tools designed specifically for use with pastel colors. Also ideal tools for use with any water-based medium to create a variety of exciting techniques and effects. Finished effects are different to brushes as the brush stroke is eliminated. Micropore sponges have a unique formulation that is semi-absorbent, non-abrasive, flexible, and durable enough to be reused even after working with highly pigmented artist's colors. Sponges are easy to clean; just wash with soap and warm water, squeeze then fully air dry.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.