- This will give you realistic dimensional effects of snow
- Just apply with a brush sponge or knife and let it dry
- This package contains a 16 oz jar of snow-tex
- Can be used on wood, tin, ceramic bisque, polymer clay, plaster, resins, papier mache, drywall, leather, watercolor paper, posterboard and styrofoam
- Use on Christmas decorations to add snow to trees, villages, pine cones, wreaths and greenery
- Can be tinted up to 30% with acrylic paint
- Not intended for outdoor use
Details: Snow-Tex creates dimensional effects like snow and stucco on most craft surfaces. Snow-Tex also can be tinted or antiqued by adding Americana Acrylics.
Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement . As an Amazon Associate I earn from Qualifying PUrchases. When you click on links to various merchants on this channel and make a purchase, this can result in artsy sister earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include but are not limited to Amazon, Awin, eBay Partners and More. Thank you for your support and help.