QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Graphitint Pencils appeal to artists looking to add dimension to graphite drawings, while retaining the integrity of graphite pencil renderings
- Soft and smooth and can be blended to produce an endless array of soft hues
- Used dry they provide a hint of color; used wet they transform into rich, vibrant color
- Colors can be modified or removed with a soft eraser and clean water
- 24 pencils are securely housed in a convenient metal tin
Derwent Graphitint Pencils, 24-Ct. Metal TinWatersoluble Pencils with a Hint of Earthy Color
Introduce some color to your graphite drawings with Derwent Graphitint Pencils. Used dry, Graphitint provides just a hint of color, but adding water literally transforms the tint into rich color. Soft and smooth, they can be blended to produce and endless array of subtle hues. Colors range from soft grays, blues, and greens to fantastic russets, plums, and browns. Graphitint has the same properties as Derwent’s 4B Watersoluble Sketching pencil, so it will appeal to artists looking to add dimension to their graphite drawings.
- Color tab at the top of the pencil matches the core color for easy identification
- Pencils are pre-sharpened, so you can get to work right away
- Round, 8 mm barrel
- 4 mm core
- Also available in a metal tin of 12
Full Color SelectionView Larger
Ten Top Tips using Graphitint PencilsView Larger Derwent Heritage
Since 1832, Derwent has been inspiring amateur and professional artists with an exceptional range of innovative fine art materials.
Related ProductsDerwent Graphitint Pencils, Metal Tin, 12 Count Derwent Canvas Pencil Wrap, 30 Pencil Capacity
Holds up to 30 of your favorite drawing pencils. Derwent Graphic Pencils, 24-Ct., Metal Tin
Add points of interest to your work. Derwent Blender and Burnisher Set, Pack, 6 Count
Add points of interest to your work. Derwent Drawing Board
The perfect setting for drawing and watercolor work. Derwent Battery-Operated Sharpener
Sharpens up to 5 different pencil diameters