Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Blocks of chunky earthy color leave a metallic graphite sheen
- Distinctive soft feel and silvery sheen
- Use them for sensitive line work and subtle blending to expressive marks and deep tonal effects
- Add water for greater versatility and further artistic potential including splashes and washes
- Set of 6 colors includes: Olive Green, Dark Prussian, Raw Umber, Burnt Umber, Soft, Very Soft
Publisher: ACCO Brands
Release Date: 2014-05-26
Details: Derwent XL Graphite blocks are versatile, water soluble, chunky blocks of earthy color that are captivating, intuitive and great fun to use. Place them on their sides, corners and edges for varying creative effects. Apply color directly to wet or dry paper. The metal tin of 6 includes: Olive Green, Dark Prussian, Raw Umber, Burnt Umber, Soft, Very Soft.
EAN: 5028252358934Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .