- 【Candle Make Pouring Pot】550ml melting pot is made of 304stainless steel, it is strong and sturdy, and it features rust resistance, high temperature and corrosion resistance. Perfect for melting other crafts making like creams, heating sauces, beverages and more .
- 【100 Candle Wicks】Candle wicks are cotton thread made, they are lead free, no black smoke and smelly odor while burning. Measures 3.6 inches in length and base 0.5inch in diameter. With candle wicks for securing wicks to the bottom of your candle container.
- 【Candle Wick Stickers】:Made of Heat Resistance foam material, high quality and durable，It can keep the wick in the hot wax, making your DIY more convenient and easy.
- 【Easy to Make】 This DIY candle making kit is so simple to use, no matter you are a beginner or a pro, specifically designed for container candles, great for you to start homemade candle making journey.
- 【Complete Set】Everything you need for candle making is in our candle making kit. A 550ml melting pot with measuring marks, 100 candle wicks, 100 candle wick stickers, and a stainless steel mixing spoon
Binding: Office Product
Details: DIY Candle Making Kit Supplies- Perfect for Making Candles at Home ✔Candle Making Pouring Pot - Sturdy and durable, easy to clean with graceful arc and smooth drawing. - Clear measuring scale makes it convenient to control the dosage, so that to make sure the accuracy and avoid waste. - Ideal for melting butter, caramel, chocolate, candle wax, soap, etc. ✔Candle Wick Stickers - The double-sided adhesive tape is made of strong adhesive force. - It features temperature resistance and water resistance. - Solubility resistance, environmental protection and safe to use. ✔Cotton Candle Wicks - 100% environment-friendly pure cotton yarn, burning without black smoke. - It brings stable combustion, no core falling, no ash falling for long service life. How To Use Add a small sheet of candle dye and soy wax to dissolve, heated to the recommended dissolution temperature of the candle dye sheet. ( Note: please stir while heating, this will speed up the dissolution.) 2. Place stickers on the bottom of the wick, adhere your wick to the bottom of the candle tin. 3. Use the wick centering device to make the wick in a fixed place. 4. Pour the melted wax into the candle tin. 5. Wait for the candle to cool and trim the candle wick. Package Included 100 x Candle Wicks 100 x Candle Wick Stickers 1 x 550ml Melting Measuring Pot 1 x Stainless Steel Mixing Spoon
Package Dimensions: 4.9 x 4.6 x 4.1 inches
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.