Ask a Question
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- PARLOR SIZE- Parlor size 1/4 acoustic guitar for short finger and arm. You can play strumming comfortably in different frets.
- Well-crafted guitar - Using high-quality spruce as the top, African mahogany as the back and side panels, after many times of grinding, polishing and other processes, it is an acoustic guitar with comfortable handle.
- Unique fretboard design- 19 Brass Frets with luminous resin Fret position Marks at 3th, 5th, 7th, 9th, 12th, 15th and 17th frets on neck and top of fingerboard. Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Vintage Style Voice -Donner unique parlor body design gives it a sharp dry attack and warm subdued low frequencies, making it the perfect choice for blues players and fingerstyle players.
- All-In-One Equipped with a variety of practical accessories such as tuners, strings, guitar bags, pickguards, etc., you can play at any time. The thick grey gig bag can help you better protect the guitar during the journey.
Package Dimensions: 33.5 x 13.5 x 5.7 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .