QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Faber Castell
Color: Assorted Colors
- WHAT IS IT: Faber Castell 167147 India ink PITT artist pen B studio box of 24
- WHY USE IT: nk drawings have a very long artistic tradition. This has always been an interesting medium for artists and graphic artists, it lends drawings expression and durability and can also be combined with many other drawing techniques.
- SPECIAL FEATURES:Pigmented drawing ink High light resistance, Water-resistant, permanent Odour-free, acid-free, pH neutral 24 ink brush pens in studio box, Tip: B = brush tip, Ideal for designing cards and envelopes, Available as individual pen or in various assorted sets
- COLOURS: Ivory (103), light yellow glaze (104), cadmium yellow (107), phtalo blue (110), leaf green (112), orange glaze (113), pale geranium lake (121), middle purple pink (125), pink carmine (127), light flesh (132), magenta (133), purple violet (136), sky blue (146), light cobalt turquoise (154), cobalt green (156), dark indigo (157), light phtalo green (162), caput mortuum (169), raw umber (180), black (199) cold grey III (232), dark phtalo green (264), warm grey III (272)
- ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS:Polypropylene,The shafts and caps of Faber-Castell markers and fibre-tip pens are made of polypropylene (PP) to protect them from drying out quickly. Their ink will last for years. The product also has a minimal environmental impact after use, because PP burns like candle wax.
Details: These artist pens are extremely fade resistant and feature waterproof, pigmented, acid-free India ink. Ideal for drawing, lettering, fashion sketches, and illustrations of all kinds. This package contains 24 brush pens in assorted colors. These pens come in a handy slid-out storage case (6" x 6" x 1-1/2"). Conforms to ASTM D4236.