Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Author: Sandrine Pelissier
Brand: North Light Books
- Adventurous Painting Techniques to Get You Started
- Learn basic skills and techniques by having fun
- Experimentation is encouraged to find your own style
- 25 technique demonstrations and 7 video demo links
- By Canadian Artist Sandrine Pelissier
Number Of Pages: 144
Publisher: North Light Books
Release Date: 19-06-2015
Yes, YOU can do it. YOU can create beautiful watercolor paintings--everything from florals to portraits to landscapes--even if you've never before worked with this exuberant, exciting medium.
Fearless Watercolor for Beginners offers a unique, one-on-one workshop--with step-by-step demonstrations, exercises and bonus video content--that teaches you all the basics you need to get started (and then some)--and then promptly encourages you to break them!
Inside you'll find:
- 22 step-by-step demonstrations for basic techniques, techniques for adding texture, and mixed-media techniques for truly one-of-a-kind work
- Dozens of easy-to-understand concepts, practical, meaningful tips and fun ideas you'll be eager to try
- Links to exclusive demo videos, exercises and tools to round out and enhance your workshop experience
Package Dimensions: 10.8 x 8.2 x 0.6 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .