- Large active area allows to release your inspiration on enough space and slim, sleek, super lightweight panel with compact design and delicate craftsmanship.
- 2040 levels pressure sensitivity, the harder you press, the thicker and darker lines would be.
- Three-button mouse commands and eight shortcut keys, ease of operation saving more time.
- This graphics tablet is compatible with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 and Mac OS,Also compatible with Photoshop, Illustrator, Macromedia Flash, Comic Studio, SAI
- Easy to set up, user-friendly for right and left hand user with the pen holder, ideal for professional artist, newbie designer and amateur hobbyist in all ages, provides One-year warranty service and clock customer service;
No More Space Restriction for Creativity
Ever feels interupted when creating art work when drawing in small size tablet; The large active surface acrea with 10 by 6 inch allows you to focus on your creativity rather than the boundries;
Papery Drawing Experience
The textured surface coating offers you a paper-like surface when drawing on the tablet with the stylus pen;
2048 level of sensitivity provides you accurate line of drwing with different width and opacity or special brush effect according to the pressure you push the pen on the tablet;
Customizable Hot Keys Improves Productivity
The 8 customizable hot keys can be defined by user freely in the control panel setting;
You can set them in copy, delete, zoom in and out, undo and more short cuts like this for your creative software
Ideal for professional artist, designer,creater as well as for beginner in all ages;
Technology: Electromagnetic Digitizer
Active Area: 10 x 6 Inches
Resolution: 5080 LPI (Lines Per Inch)
Pressure Sensitivity: 2048 Levels
Report Rate: 230 RPS(Revolutions Per Second)
Express Buttons: 8 Express keys
Reading Height: 10mm
Interface Support: USB Cable
1×Ugee M708 Graphics Tablet
1×Installation CD Driver
1×Pen Holder(Including 8 pen nibs, 1 pen clipper)
1xPair of white glove
1×English User Manual
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.