Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Author: Harley Brown
Brand: International Artist
- Used Book in Good Condition
Number Of Pages: 144
Publisher: International Artist
Release Date: 15-03-2001
Details: Harley Brown offers artists his "truths" for painting success--the stuff he hopes they teach in art school. A well-established artist, Brown has gained a large following with his frank, no-nonsense approach to teaching art. Twelve knock-out chapters include:
* What every artist should do first. Harley's own cheap and dirty way to start a painting
* Composition--who needs it? See why most paintings are boring. And why a few will knock your socks off.
* Working with color. Stay miles ahead of the person who skips this chapter!
* Going on from here. Your greatest obstacle isn't skill...it's attitude.
* Plus, 30 magic solutions to common problems, 15 things to leave out of a painting, 24 painting sins and much more!
Supplementing Brown's advice are more than 10 step-by-step painting demonstrations in oil and pastel. His unique offerings are sure to enlighten and entertain painters of all skill levels and backgrounds.
Package Dimensions: 11.6 x 8.9 x 1.0 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .