Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- ✅ HIGHLY-SATURATED ACID-FREE FAST-DRYING COLORED INKS: Perfect for precision, no runs.
- ✅ INDELIBLE & IMPERVIOUS TO WATER: The quality of the colors will not be worse on surfaces that may get wet; they will look equally as good as when they are first applied.
- ✅ VERSATILE: Jacquard Metallic Colors quickly re-wet using rubbing alcohol that allows for dazzling effects that cannot be achieved with water-based products like acrylic paint.
- ✅ UNPARALLELED VIBRANCY: Dye-based with high transparency. Create depth, layer, or overlap these gleaming, metallic complexions.
- ✅ 10 ALCOHOL INK BLENDING TOOLS - 10 Pixiss alcohol ink blending tools in 5 different sizes and shapes. Use these to blend your alcohol ink on paper and other mediums.
Details: JACQUARD PRODUCTS-Pinata Color Alcohol Inks. This ink works on any surface! It is permanent indelible in water and transparent. Colors Include: Sunbright Yellow, Calabaza Orange, Santa Fe Red, Chili Pepper, Sapphire Blue, Mantilla Black, Havana Brown, Sangria, Tangerine, Silver, Rich Gold, Baja Blue, Lime Green, Senorita Magenta, Rainforest Green. Easy to use .5 oz. precision top bottle. Made in USA. 8x Pixiss Ink Blending Tools (4 Different Sizes). The Cotton Tips Are Perfect For Blending Your Inks. Pinata colors are beautiful, highly saturated, acid-free, transparent inks. They are alcohol-based, indelible and moisture-resistant when dry. That means you can work freely on most any clean surface. Mix Claro Extender with Pinata Ink to keep it shiny or to make it transparent. Claro Extender will not change the ink color; it only extends the drying/working time. When dropped or brushed on top of dry Pinata, Claro Extender will make the ink spread creating a marble/stone like texture. They have become the go-to inks for any non-porous surface. Use in fine arts, scrapbooking, crafts, faux stained glass, card making, faux finishing techniques and staining wood and leather.
Package Dimensions: 6.0 x 4.5 x 4.3 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .