Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Author: Rebecca Ann Combs
- This book is ideal for beginners or those who have made a kumihimo braid and are ready to add beads, mix up fibers and expand their skills
- This all-in-one resource provides clear techniques for both all-cord and beaded braids
- Plus, it teaches beaders how to transform them into finished jewelry
- All 24 projects use an easy- to-find kumihimo disk
- Author: Rebecca Ann Combs
Number Of Pages: 96
Publisher: Kalmbach Books
Release Date: 2013-11-05
Package Dimensions: 10.6 x 8.2 x 0.1 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .