Brand: Leda Art Supply
- PERFECT PAPER: Dense 81 pound paper ideal for pencil, ink, pen, pastel, charcoal and even a light water-color wash.
- POCKET SIZE: 3.5 x 5.5 inches fits in your pocket for sketching anywhere.
- PREMIUM: 160 pages of smooth, cream-colored paper with slight tooth accents your colors.
- OUTDOOR USE: Flexible, all weather cover and durable stitched binding ideal for the great outdoors.
- FIELD TESTED: Wilderness guide Jeff Wolh takes the Pocket Leda on backpack trips in the Rocky Mountains and recommends it as his favorite naturalist journal.
Publisher: Leda Art Supply
Details: Ideal paper for pen and ink. This miniature sketchbook slips into your backpack, bag or pocket for art making anywhere.
Flexible soft cover protects your art and provides support as you draw in the field.
5.5 x 3.5 inches is discrete enough to bring on every trip.
All weather cover. This notebook is the perfect companion for hiking and camping. Use it to record your thoughts and poems or make drawings of the landscape you experience.
Leda's binding is sewn for durability. It will take the jostling of travel well.
Elastic band holds pages together. Use the accordion pocket to stow a small pencil.
Strong, acid free 120 gram - 81 pound paper is Forest Stewardship Council certified environmentally friendly.
With archival paper, your art will last for decades.
80 sheets, 160 pages of light beige-colored pages await your handiwork.
Dense paper takes application of pencil, ink, pen, pastel, charcoal and may take a light water-color wash.
Need a gift for a creative person who loves the outdoors? Gift-wrapping available.
Five percent net profits from your purchase will be donated to Art with Heart, a community art program helping children and teens facing hardships. Impact: your art helps kids.
Leda of Kirkland is a private label art supply company dedicated to helping artists make the world a more beautiful place.
Love the great outdoors? Express yourself. Add the Small Pocket Leda sketchbook to your cart above.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.