- Gesso retains peaks and brush strokes; ideal for learning color theory and color mixing
- Gloss gel is a thick, transparent medium for mixing with Acrylic paint to improve color blending, extend paint volume and drying time and increase paint transparency
- Modeling Paste is an opaque matte structure Paste, ideal for 3D effects. It can be used alone to build up texture, or added to Acrylic paint to thicken the consistency and retain brush strokes
- Iridescent medium provides pearlescent effects when added to Acrylic colors and adds shimmer to a painting when applied after drying
- Coarse texture gel dries to a coarse sand like finish. When dry it can be painted on with Acrylic colors or it can be mixed with colors before application
Details: Basics mediums are developed for students and artists that need dependable quality at an economical price. Basics mediums are mixed with acrylic paint to adjust how the paint works, feels and looks. They can be used to add texture, adjust paint flow, and alter the working properties of the color. Because they include acrylic resin, these mediums maintain or add to the stability of the paint film, and can be used in any amount desired. Contains 5 75ml/2.5-oz tubes. Modeling paste, gloss gel medium, Gesso, iridescent medium, and coarse texture gel.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.