- Use to prepare painting surfaces for acrylic and oil paint
- Lightweight, non-toxic and dries to a water-resistant, non-yellowing surface
- Includes 64-oz / ml bottle of medium
- Intermixable with Liquitex Professional Acrylic Paint Colors and Mediums.
- Conforms to ASTM D4236; Safe for educational use
Details: Liquitex offers the broadest range of acrylic mediums to inspire creativity at every stage of the painting process. Surface Prep Mediums are used to seal prime and add tooth (for color adhesion) to all surfaces such as canvas wood paper and metal. This same preparation is used for both acrylic and oil paint. Our professional gessoes usually take just one coat, and adding Liquitex Soft Body color to any gesso creates customized tints and primers. Liquitex BASICS Gesso Surface Prep Medium is a value acrylic gesso used to prepare painting surfaces for acrylic and oil paint. Good quality base coat primer; one coat is usually all that is required. Can be applied to any material or surface that will accept traditional acrylic media, such as canvas, paper, wood, etc. Liquitex Surface Prep Mediums are lightweight, non-toxic, and dry to a water-resistant, non-yellowing surface. APPLICATION: Undiluted or thin up to 25% with water. When thinning more than 25%, use an equal mixture of water and Liquitex Matte Medium to thin gesso. Visit our Liquitex Amazon Storefront for full product assortment.
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.