Color: soluvar matte varnish
- Low viscosity - very fluid
- Apply as a final varnish over dry acrylic or dry oil paint
- Increases the depth and intensity of color
- Permanent - removable - final varnish for acrylic and oil paintings that prote
- Once surface is clean a new coat of Soluvar may be reapplied to surface
Details: Low viscosity.Apply as a final varnish over dry acrylic or oil paint.Lowers intensity and depth of color while reducing the surface glare.Also available in Gloss which may be intermixed for a variety of sheens.Permanent removable final varnish for acrylic and oil paintings that protects painting surface and allows for removal of surface dirt without damaging painting underneath. Once surface is clean a new coat of SoluvarÃ??Ã?Â® may be reapplied to surface.Thin with mineral spirits or turpentine. Do not use Odorless Mineral Spirits.Dries to a clear non-tacky water resistant hard film that is resistant to retention of dirt and prevents dirt and pollutants from contacting paint surface.Self-leveling. Will not hold brush strokes.Flexible. Will not crack as surface expands and contracts during temperature and humidity changes.Resists discoloring (non-yellowing non-fogging) due to humidity heat and ultraviolet light.For interior and exterior use
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.