Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Author: That Patchwork Place
Brand: That Patchwork Place
- That Patchwork Place lunch hour embroidery book
- That Patchwork Place lunch hour embroidery book- part of the lunch-hour series
- From apples, anchors and alligators to zebras, zippers and zinnias, you'll love creating your own embroidery art from a to z
- Learn 10 basic embroidery stitches in minutes
- Then choose from more than 75 cute motifs to embroider, plus the entire alphabet in both capital and lowercase letters
Number Of Pages: 64
Publisher: That Patchwork Place
Release Date: 2017-12-15
It's the debut book in Martingale's "Lunch-Hour" series! From apples, anchors, and alligators to zebras, zippers, and zinnias, you'll love creating your own embroidery art from A to Z. Learn 10 basic embroidery stitches in minutes; then choose from more than 75 cute motifs to embroider, plus the entire alphabet in both capital and lowercase letters. Mix and match motifs and letters to create one-of-a-kind embroidery art!
Sneak in a few stitches during lunchtime, car time, game time--anytime. Embroider motifs onto bags, clothing, linens, and more, or follow the easy instructions inside to display your embroidery. Projects are perfectly portable, so anyone can steal a few seconds to stitch no matter where they go!
Package Dimensions: 8.2 x 8.2 x 0.3 inches
Languages: EnglishNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .