QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Pro Music Production Wherever You Go USB MIDI keyboard controller with slimline footprint and 32 mini piano style velocity sensitive keys for a natural feel
- Customisable Response Mini keys with selectable velocity curves match any playing style inc’l traditional piano, synthesizer, key based beat making; pitch bend / modulation buttons add expression
- Immediate Creativity Simple plug and play connection to your Mac or PC no drivers or power supply required
- Express Yourself Octave up and down buttons for extended keyboard range, Volume knob delivers smooth control and Sustain button adds expressive capability
- Premium Software suite included Pro Tools | First M Audio Edition recording software / DAW and AIR Music Tech Xpand!2 multitimbral synthesizer
Publisher: inMusic Brands Inc.
Release Date: 27-01-2020
Details: Simple Software Control Enter the world of unrestricted computer-based music creation and performance with the Keystation Mini 32 MK3 keyboard controller from M-Audio - successor to the iconic Keystation Mini 32 II. Whether you’re a seasoned pro looking for just the right controller when you’re on the go, or simply looking to get started with the right mini USB MIDI keyboard, the Keystation Mini 32 MK3 is a simple, powerful solution engineered for sequencing music and playing virtual instruments on your Mac or PC. Fusing a low-profile, ultra-portable footprint with 32 natural feeling mini-size velocity-sensitive keys and comprehensive controls that expand the range of playable notes, Keystation Mini 32 MKIII provides core control to capture every subtlety of your most expressive performance. Express Yourself Everything your production demands is thoughtfully included! Use the fully assignable octave range buttons, volume knob, dedicated pitch-bend and modulation buttons to play and perform with your music software. Keystation Mini 32 MK3 also features a sustain button for genuine piano sustain. Make Music Anywhere Lightweight, simple to configure and made-to-move. Keystation Mini 32 MK3 is USB-powered, class-compliant and supports USB-MIDI connectivity. Plus, it supports iOS connectivity with the Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter (sold separately). Pro Software Suite Included Spark that initial idea or add the finishing touch to your latest masterpiece - Keystation Mini 32 MK3 includes a premium software suite for any production discipline. With XPand!2 and ProTools | First | M-Audio Edition included you have everything you need for immediate creative potential right-out-the-box! Requirements Minimum System Requierments: macOS: Intel Mac with Mac OS X 10.11 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended) PC: PC with Windows 7 (Service Pack 1); Intel Core 2 Duo 2 GHz Processor; 2GB RAM (4GB Recommended) Consult M-Audio.com/support for current software system requirements
Package Dimensions: 17.5 x 5.4 x 2.7 inches