Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Masterpiece Artist Canvas
- This 38 x 57" is one of our LOST SIZES, which is an non-traditional size in the very popular 3:2 Aspect Ratio.
- Canvas Depth: 2-1/2", Canvas relief: 1/2" (Space between canvas and Bar).
- Pure medium weight Belgian Linen finished to a primed weight of 12 oz.. Sized and double primed with archival quality acrylic gesso producing a desirable smoother surface texture for oils, acrylics, and alkyds.
- Linen is the world's strongest natural fiber. It has oils that keep it flexible and prevent disintegration over time. The surface has a smooth tooth, although not considered a portrait finish.
- Solid Pine or Fir Stretcher Bars from the sustainable forests of the Pacific Northwest. No finger joints are allowed, which tend to fail under pressure and over time.
Publisher: Masterpiece Artist Canvas
Details: This 38x57 is one of our LOST SIZES, which is an non-traditional size in the very popular 3:2 Aspect Ratio. Pure medium weight Belgian Linen finished to a primed weight of 12 oz.. Sized and double primed with archival quality acrylic gesso producing a desirable smoother surface texture for oils, acrylics, and alkyds. Linen is the optimal choice for archival quality paints. The smoother tooth works well for more detail work. There is a 1/2" gap between the canvas and frame, eliminating the unwanted lines that occur when the gap is less. We never use finger joints in our wood frames, which often fail under tension and over time - the glue joints give up, and are unsuitable for paintings intended to last for centuries. The 3.25" wide heavy-duty keyable cross braces allow the canvas frame to be tensioned in the middle, where the tension is needed the most...a unique design for which we earned a patent! Double tongue and groove frame corners provide maximum torsional rigidity. Cross braces are glued and fastened at the “cross” for maximum support and rigidity. Both corner keys and brace keys are pre-installed. Stretched using our proprietary MuseumWrap method, producing a drum-tight-stretch, up to 50% tighter than other methods, and with balanced tension across the surface. The corners are uncut and neatly folded, making it possible to remove and restretch the canvas on the same size frame.
Package Dimensions: 58.0 x 39.0 x 3.0 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .