Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Brand: Masterpiece Artist Canvas
- This 4 x 8" size is in the 2:1 Aspect Ratio.
- Canvas Depth: 7/8", Canvas relief: 5/16" (Space between canvas and Bar).
- Pure medium weight Belgian Linen finished to a primed weight of 12 oz.. It's double sized and double primed with archival quality acrylic gesso; impervious to paints leaching and harming the fabric. Suitable for oils, acrylics, and alkyds.
- Linen is the world's strongest natural fiber. It has oils that keep it flexible and prevent disintegration over time. The surface has a characteristic linen texture.
- Solid Pine or Fir Stretcher Bars from the sustainable forests of the Pacific Northwest. No finger joints are allowed, which tend to fail under pressure and over time.
Publisher: Masterpiece Artist Canvas
Release Date: 2018-07-31
Details: This 4x8 size is in the 2:1 Aspect Ratio. Pure medium weight Belgian Linen finished to a primed weight of 12 oz.. It's double sized and double primed with archival quality acrylic gesso making the ground impervious to paints leaching through and harming the fabric. Suitable for most all paint types, like oils, acrylics, and alkyds. Linen is the world's strongest natural fiber. It has oils that keep it flexible and prevent disintegration over time. The surface has a characteristic linen texture. There is a 5/16" gap between the canvas and frame, eliminating the unwanted lines that occur when the gap is less. We never use finger joints in our wood frames, which often fail under tension and over time - the glue joints give up, and are unsuitable for paintings intended to last for centuries. No brace required for this size. Stretched using our proprietary MuseumWrap method, producing a drum-tight-stretch, up to 50% tighter than other methods, and with balanced tension across the surface. The corners are uncut and neatly folded, making it possible to remove and restretch the canvas on the same size frame.
Package Dimensions: 11.0 x 9.0 x 6.0 inchesNote: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .