QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The ariane canvas: this canvas owes its success to the great mechanical qualities and its aspect.
- The thread used, of a diameter close to the one used with linen, is very regular and more resistant.
- It is insensitive to water and to most chemical products and it is a very resistant and stable canvas.
- By confering the weaving to an iso 9000 company, pebeo guarentees the regularity and cleaness of this canvas
- The impregnation layer applied on the ariane canvas has been studied to accept all types of paint and obtain great adherence.
Publisher: Pebeo Uk Ltd
Details: Pebeo Cotton Canvas Boards are a popular choice with artists as they are inexpensive and provide an excellent stable painting surface.
These Canvas Boards are covered in a fabric with a medium grain and are double primed with a white gesso.
The Canvas is wrapped neatly around the sides of the board giving a professional finish.
You can use Pebeo Canvas Boards for Oil or Acrylic painting or Mixed Media applications. They are ideal for artists and beginners to create master pieces or practice pieces on and are easy to frame.