Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The setasilk boxed set includes 10 assorted 45ml bottles: ebony, primary yellow, cyan, beaver brown, moss green, coral, hermes red, raspberry, gitane blue, oriental green
- The setasilk colors can be used on all types of silk; they may be thinned using setasilk thinner; the colors are air dry in a few minutes
- The setasilk colors are fixed by ironing 3 to 4 minutes on the reverse side of the fabric with a hot iron; 48-hour after fixing, colours resist handwashing and dry cleaning
- For application, Pebeo recommends using pure squirrel brushes which are ideal for painting on silk as they are soft and very thin, with a high retention capacity
- Clean brushes with soapy water
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Setasilk boxed set Sof 10 assorted colors (45ml bottles) includes everything that is needed to paint on silk. The set is perfect for gift giving or to begin the activity of silk painting, as it includes the 10 most popular colors. The selection of paints includes enough paint to complete a large number of handpainted pieces. This is the perfect set for someone who simply wants to create several pieces and wishes to have a wide selection of paint on hand. Setasilk is used as a traditional colour and used on all types of silk : twill, pongee, crepe de chine, georgette, damask. Very easy to use, Setasilk colours can be used for all silk painting techniques : outlining, salt dusting, watercolour on dry or damp silk, crackling wax or drawing wax batik, mahaju. They keep the silk's flexibility and offer a rich, refined and very bright palette. The Lively and intense colours that are included in the range make all the classic silk painting techniques available to all. Made from resins and finely dispersed pigments, water based Setasilk colours are fluid. They fuse on silk and are easily iron fixed. Colours intermix easily and offer a palette of rich and luminous tones. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
EAN: 3167862690002Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .