QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The Pebeo Ceramic Initiation boxed set includes 10 assorted 45ml bottles: white, purple, black, turquoise, rich yellow, orange, cherry red, severs blue, emerald and Victoria green
- Pebeo Ceramic colors allow creating beautiful high-gloss enamel finishes on terracotta, ceramics and earthenware while also providing stunning results in Mixed Media applications. The colors dry to a hard, uniform finish and are mixable with each other
- Ceramic can be used in combination with VI trail and Fantasy Moon and/or Prism paints to create magnificent contrasting effects merging various degrees of texture, intensity, transparency, opacity and opalescence
- Ceramic colors can also be added to Geode Crystal clear resin to tint it or used over various acrylic mediums
- Ceramic colors can be brushed, dropped, drizzled or poured on most surfaces
Details: The Pebeo Ceramic line offers a range of opaque alkyd oil-based lightfast colors that were developed for painting terracotta, ceramic and earthenware surfaces to give them the look of kiln-baked pottery. The colors are vivid and offer a high-gloss lacquer finish. Aside from their traditional use, Ceramic colors also render amazing results when used in Mixed Media applications. Used alone they add deep luminous high-gloss nuances to artworks. They can also be combined with Pebeo VI trail and Fantasy colors to create magnificent contrasting effects merging various degrees of texture, intensity, transparency, opacity and opalescence. The Pebeo Ceramic line is fully compatible with all products lines included in the Mixed Media by Pebeo program: the colors can be over other materials such as dry applications of Studio Acrylics Sand Textured Gels and Modeling Pastes or be engraved using a pointed object. They can be also used over colors and other mediums from the Pebeo Acrylic lines as well as with Geode Resins and Mirror Effect Metal Leaf. Easy to use, the paints can be applied using a dropper, a brush, or by pouring directly from the bottle. The Ceramic Initiation set of 10 assorted 45 ml colors is ideal for all artists and crafters who are looking to create several pieces and wish to have a wide selection of colors in larger quantities on hand. Brushes and work surfaces can be cleaned using white spirit or odorless mineral spirit, followed by a rinse with soapy water. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.