QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Fantasy moon is a new range of colors that allow textured, hammered, and pearlescent effects that are instantly visible
- The opalescent and pearly aspect of moon colors is perfect for the decoration of all surfaces
- Can be used on metal, china, terracotta, acetate, ceramic, canvas, mirrors, glass, wood and most surfaces
- Can be used in combination with the pébéo vitrail and ceramic ranges for marbled effects and gedeo glazing resin for a rounded effect
- Available in 18 different hammered effect colors in 45ml packaging
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: Details that change everything. With fantasy moon colors all effects are allowed. Fantasy moon are the new textured effect pearlescent and opalescent colors that have been developed by pebeo. The 18 solvent based fantasy moon colors allow you to obtain fabulous hammered effects whether you are a beginner or an expert in creative leisure. Easy to use, they offer an amazing enameled, pearlescent, opaque finish on glass, wood, plexiglas, canvas, ceramic, metal and more. The colors can be applied with a brush in thin or thick coats. The opacity varies according to the thickness of the application. In a thin coat, an opalescent finish is obtained. In a thick coat, an opaque finish is obtained. The colors can be alone or in combination with the pébéo vitrail and ceramic ranges to create astounding effects vitrail cerne relief with nozzle, vitrail sparkling medium to add glittering effects, and with fresh vitrail or ceramic colors for marbled effects. To add a rounded effect to your creations, use the gedeo glazing resin over very dry fantasy moon solvent based colors. Results are perfect for jewelry making, home décor pieces or objects of art. Once completely dry, after 10 hours, the surface has a glossy, hard finish with an enameled pearlescent sheen. Try fantasy moon paints to add a little ‘touch of fantasy to your handcrafted creations.