QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The Fantasy Prisme Discovery Set includes 6 assorted 20 ml bottles of the following colors: onyx, eggshell white, english red, pearl violin, emerald and antique gold.
- Fantasy Prisme is a unique range of colors that creates stunning honeycomb effects. Its precious aspect and quality finish is ideal for Mixed Media applications and for the decoration of jewelry surfaces.
- Can be used on Pebeo Liquid Art Panels, glass, mirror, terracotta, acetate, ceramic, canvas, metal, wood and most other surfaces.
- Can be used in combination with the Pebeo Vitrail, Ceramic and Fantasy Moon colors for stunning, contrasting effects.
- Also available in 28 honeycomb effect colors in 45 ml jars. 16 colors available in 250 ml jars.
Details: Discover Pebeo Fantasy Prisme honeycomb effect colors for creating with magical effects. Opalescent and daring, the 28 opaque colors included in the range self-manipulate to reveal stunning honeycomb and textured effects as they dry. Highly versatile, they can be used on most surfaces, over dry acrylics and oils and for the decoration of jewelry surfaces. Pebeo Fantasy Prisme oil-based liquid paints create astonishing contrasts and unique effects which vary when used alone, mixed with one another or combined with Pebeo Fantasy Moon, Vitrail or Ceramic paints. As part of the Mixed Media by Pebeo program, Fantasy Prisme colors can also be used over Pebeo acrylic colors and mediums, as well as with Gedeo Resins and Mirror Effect Metal Leaves for breathtaking Mixed Media creations. Easy-to-use, the paints can be applied using a dropper, or by pouring directly from the bottle on a flat-levelled surface. Once completely dry, after approximately 10 hours, the application is shiny, hard and enameled in appearance. The Fantasy Prisme Discovery Set of 6 Assorted 20 ml colors is ideal for gift giving or for experimenting with the product line as it includes the 6 most popular colors and provides enough paint to complete a small number of hand-painted pieces. It is ideal for beginners who would like to get involved in the activity or for artists who simply want to create several pieces and do not need a large amount of paint.