QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: 9 Assorted Fine Tip
- Set of 9 porcelain 150 glossy finish bullet tip markers for use on glass, china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, and more
- The paint is tack free in a few minutes and fully dry after a minimum of 24 hours.
- The porcelaine 150 paint can be applied on porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enamelled sheet steel, copper and glass.
- Use soapy water to clean work surfaces.
- The colors have remarkable resistance to dishwashing and to normal detergents after baking.
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
With Porcelaine 150, you don't have to be a professional artist or even own a kiln, your kitchen oven is all that you need. Easy to use, Porcelaine 150 markers let you redecorate your household china in bright, cheerful colors. Turn cool summer china into warm winter painted pieces to brighten up your home. The range of Porcelaine 150 markers includes 9 brilliant and intense colors available in bullet tip and fine tip, for use on china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, glass and more!
This boxed set set includes 9 fine tip assorted colors which are ideal for detail work and very fine line outlining, as well as fine tip tracing, drawing, writing and personalizing of the surfaces. These markers are the perfect tool for those not comfortable using a brush and for children. The rest of the line includes 55 brilliant, intense colors including 37 standard colors, 6 pastel colors and 11 shimmer colors, as well as 10 outliners. Colors are water based and non-toxic. They are also completely removable until baked in a kitchen oven at 300 °F/150 °C for 35 minutes. Once baked, the paint is permanent, microwave and dishwasher safe as well as UV and solvent resistant. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.