QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- The vitrea 160 boxed set of 10 assorted relief outliners includes all the colors of the range packaged in 20ml metallic tubes with nozzle
- The paint is tack free in a few minutes, and fully dry after a minimum of 24-hours; once fully dry, it may be baked for 40 minutes in a domestic oven at 160-degree c (325-degree f) for dishwasher resistance
- The vitrea 160 paint can be applied on glass, crystal, porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enameled sheet steel, and copper
- To thin the colors, use the Vitrea 160 thinner; For brush application, it is recommended to use Pebeo Cobra deco or Iris brushes; Clean brushes with soapy water
- Once baked according to the instructions on the bottle, the colors are permanent, microwave safe, uv resistant and have remarkable resistance to dishwashing and to normal detergents
Publisher: Pebeo Fabricant de Couleurs
Details: The Vitrea 160 Relief outliners set contains all 10 colors of the line of 20 ml tubes. Vitrea 160 Relief outliners are a series of 10 dimensional paints in the line of 35 brilliant, intense colors for use on glass, china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, and more. The outliners allow for dimensional effects on the painted surface. They are perfect for highlighting, outlining, tracing, writing and personalizing as well as adding dimension or texture to the piece. The outliners are available in a total of 10 colors including 3 metallic colors. The paint is squeezed from a metal tube and applied through a long, slim nozzle. Gentle pressure is applied to the tube to release paint from the tube. All colors are water based and non-toxic. They are also completely removable until baked in a kitchen oven at 325 F/160 C for 40 minutes. Once baked, colors are both translucent and opaque and have a superb enameled look and the paint is permanent, microwave and dishwasher safe as well as UV and solvent resistant. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.