Can these erasers erase charcoal pencils well?
The charcoal pencils are a stronger beast. They cannot be erased well. It will only leave an ugly smudge.
Are these erasers made in China, cause I am not a big fan of things made in China?
The company Pentel is from Japan, but the products are made in Taiwan. Taiwan is not a part of China, eventhough China would say otherwise.
Does this eraser work well for taking care of coloring pencils?
The eraser is good for lightening up the marks left by coloring pencils, but not for erasing them.
Are all the erasers the same size, or do they vary?
The box has all the erasers the same size.
Is this eraser any big? I tend to lose a lot the small erasers.
The size of this eraser is 2.5 inches by 1 inches. It is just about average size. A lot of erasers have similar dimensions because it makes it easy to hold.
- The tiny box if filled with latex-free erasers. It is great for easily removing pencil lead. You do not need to put a lot of pressure into erasing your drawing mistakes.
- The block sides are great into erasing corners. Though, long usage eventually makes the edges round.
- While erasing, you will see no smudges or broken papers. It also helps that it erasers everything that is in pencil format, so no shadow form of your previous drawing.
- Even if kept in storage for a long time, the eraser will maintain its form. It will not crack or get hard with age. Just imagined a sooth and ready to use eraser that last forever, at least till you start using them.
- Just to be safe, it comes with a protective plastic case to keep it from getting damaged or stained.
Details: I have been making use of these erasers for years. It is the only art eraser that I trust. Other ones leave smudges or get used up really quickly. I tend to use this eraser till it gets as small as a fingernail. The issue of using erasers till the get that small is that when erasing you can bend your nails easily. On always has to be careful when erasing. I have also made use of it for erasing a bit color pencils. It is best for lead pencils. Color pencils are made of a different material. Once it gets there, color pencils are here to stay.
EAN: 0072512269336Note: All images/content(except the photos I took myself with the dolls) posted here are owned and provided by Amazon's Affiliate Program, Commision Junction, Awin, Etsy and Google Adsense. For more info visit affiliate-program.amazon.com and Google.com/adsense. For copyright/removal claims message firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com directly. Every brand posted here has been posted Using Amazon's Affilaite program. If your copyrighted image has been added to our catalog without your consent, please complete the form on this link. https://www.amazon.com/report/infringement .