QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
Color: assorted colors
- Stronger than standard pastels for less breakage, dust and easier cleanup
- Can be used wet or dry for varying effects
- Composed of rich, creamy pigment that's the artist's choice for blending and shading
- Brilliant pigments deliver beautiful, velvety color
- 24 pack includes: Buff, Lemon Yellow, Deep Cadmium Yellow, Light Ocher, Pale Vermilion, Salmon Pink, Carmine Madder, Carnival Red, Madder Pink, Violet, Cocoa Brown, Sanguine, Van Dyke Brown, Sepia, Sap Green, Hooker's Green, Pistachio Green, Olive Green, Light Blue, Ultramarine Blue, Iron Blue, Warm Medium Grey, White and Black
Publisher: Newell Brands Inc
Details: Tougher than traditional pastels yet supple, Prismacolor Premier NuPastel Firm Pastel Sticks resist breaking but maintain the same rich, creamy texture needed for blending and shading. That means you enjoy 24 vividly smooth shades with less powdery mess than traditional pastels. Perfect for creating illustrations or tightly rendered drawings, the pastels can be dulled for full coverage or sharpened to a fine point. For use both wet and dry, you can create decadent layers and shimmering effects.