QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.
- Creates a porous surface similar to hot press paper
- Can be used over canvas and panels
- Dries to an absorbent-lightfast-flexible surface
- Withstands repeat liftings and scrubbings
- Can be used to return stained areas to a white surface
Details: In addition to the line of watercolors, Golden has created QoR grounds (pronounced core) to reach further than the traditional painting mediums into a new area of expression. QoR Watercolor Ground is a fluid acrylic primer that creates a lightfast, flexible, and porous surface similar to hot press paper on materials such as panels or canvas. Suitable for a wide range of techniques including repeat lifting, scrubbing, washing, staining, and returning stained areas back to an absorbent white surface. 237 ml/8 oz jar with twist off top.