- GR street edition: Limited edition designed metallic gray body and a bright yellow ring cap, which is inspired by the street and symbolizes the individuality of the street photographer.
- High image quality equipped with a GR lens with high resolution, high contrast, and high optical performance. By making the lens optical system thinner, it is possible to implement an in-body image stabilization mechanism.
- Quick Shooting: High-speed startup of about 0.8 seconds after the power is turned on allows the photographer quick response to changing scenes. The high-speed hybrid AF that achieves both high-speed autofocus and high accuracy in image capture
- Portability the small, compact body provides the photographer maximum portability, while improving operability allows for the ultimate snap shooter."
- Evolving future firmware development allows the camera to evolve over time with feature additions and improvements.
- Shake Reduction: effective 4 step in camera sensor based shake reduction system allows for crisp images even when hand held in low light environments.
- Touch panel: An intuitive touch panel LCD monitor provides ease of control during camera set up, shooting and playback.
- 6 centimeter macro mode: The enhanced macro feature allows for impressive close up images with natural bokeh
- UCB type-C: Connect Via USB-C to your imaging devices via high speed USB-C
- What's in the box: includes battery DB-110, USB adaptor, USB cable, ring cap GN-1 (yellow ), ring cap GN-1(black), hand strap; Lens type: Prime; Optical sensor resolution: 24.0 megapixels; Video capture resolution: 1080p
Release Date: 20-11-2020
Details: The limited edition GR III Street edition camera body has been treated with an attractive metallic gray finish that symbolizes the personality of a street photographer actively engaged in photography on the asphalt pavement in the city. It’s also accentuated with an orange-yellow ring encircling the lens barrel. The exterior finish features an elegantly grained texture created by repeatedly spraying droplets of a coating material onto the camera body. Although smooth in appearance, this special paint also helps improve camera hold.The firmware of the camera body is pre-installed with the latest version Note 1 that enables full-press snapshot shooting that allows you to focus and shoot at a pre-specified distance when you press the shutter button at once, even by touching the image monitor on the back. One of the strong points of the GR series, this feature comes in handy when taking snapshots on the street.Note 1: This function can be added to normal products by using the function expansion firmware. When the power is turned off, a special shutdown screen will be displayed that matches the concept of this product with a street-inspired background and a special logo.
Package Dimensions: 6.6 x 5.5 x 3.9 inches
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask the artsy sister about this product.