Brand: Royal & Langnickel
- Model GOU24
- This pack has 24 royal artist gouaches. Each tube holds 12 ml of paint
- The paints offer great coverage, and they mix well together. The viscosity is medium level.
- The pack Conforms to ASTM D-4236 standards
- The colors included in this set are burnt sienna, cerulean blue, crimson red lake, green pale, lamp black, lemon yellow, mauve and Prussian blue
- It also has Titanium White, Vermilion, Viridian, Yellow Ochre, Medium Yellow, White, Ultramarine Blue, Rose, Burnt Umber, Scarlet, cobalt blue orange red, deep green orange yellow and medium green
Publisher: Royal Brush Manufacturing Company
Details: The royal artist paints were designed for both artists and students. They have rich pigments, that allow for smooth application of the paints. The price is extremely generous for the quality of the paints you get. I recommend it for artists working on a tight budget. The one featured in the photos is the set I own. My brother got it for my birthdate. As of late, I have been working on designing dresses. Gouache paint is the go to for fashion designers. As such, I asked my brother for these paints. So far, they have not disappointed me. I am certain you will find them useful as well.
Does these paint have a lot of odor to it?
These paints do not smell, at all, at least as far as I can tell.
Does these paints work well with wood?
Gouache works better on paper, than on wood.
I have 8 kids. How much of the paint would be needed for them to make an painting each?
This sounds a bit like a math problem. Since it is watercolor like paintings, you can get a lot of millage by adding water to the paints, to stretch it out a bit.
Does this gouache combine well with professional level paints?
These paints do combine well, with Winsor and Newton watercolor paints.
How does these paints compare to Reeves?
These paints are just slightly better than Reeves.